This Training Course is for 24 participants from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries.
When? 4-8 June 2018
Where? Dublin, Ireland
Application Deadline: 06/05/2018
Recommended for: Youth workers, Project managers.
To understand how KA1 Youth in Action projects can be used to support young people to challenge discrimination, promote intercultural learning (ICL), and meet partner groups who want to develop projects on these themes.
The overall aim of this training course is to support youth workers in their work with young people around topics such as identity, belonging and discrimination e.g. what forms it can take and how it impacts on young people. During the training, participants will gain a better understanding of how they can use the Erasmus+ programme to build international relationships and projects with young people that can support them in this work. The training will also allow space for participants to network and explore possible projects together.
The overall objectives of this activity are:
• To meet your peers from around Europe who are working with young people to build their resilience and response to discrimination.
• Work on the topic of discrimination together, share experiences and explore ways of working with young people.
• Develop your understanding of intercultural learning and how international youth work can support your work with young people.
• Get a better understanding of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme specifically Key Action 1
• Develop partnerships for Erasmus+ projects
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme (TCA 2017 budget). Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Organizer: Léargas (National Agency)