This Training Course is for 30-35 participants participants from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries.
When ? 16-21 April 2018
Where ? Bucharest, Romania
Application Deadline : 04/03/2018
Working language(s) : English
Recommended for : Youth workers, Youth leaders, Project managers, People who have been part of the organising team, worked as a group leader or youth leader in at least one youth exchange.
ATOQ training course aim at increasing quality within youth exchanges. Based on previous exchanges, an international group of youth workers will focus on quality aspects and improve management competences in order to raise quality of future exchanges.
The aim of the ATOQ is to support youth workers/leaders in increasing the quality of the European youth exchanges they set up within the Erasmus + Youth Programme.
The ATOQ training course will provide the participants with opportunities to:
1. Critically reflect upon their previous international youth exchange experience(s) and the impact on young people, organisations and wider community
2. Increase the understanding of different quality aspects of youth exchanges such as: active participation of young people, cooperation with partners, intercultural learning, impact and results; programme building
3. Experience a non-formal learning process and understand how to support young people’s learning process in the project;
4. Improve their project management competences (knowledge, skills and attitudes) in order to better organise the different phases of a youth exchange.
Participants from other countries are welcome to apply to the training too if their National Agency is willing to cover their travel costs.
This project is financed by the Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country.
Please contact your National Agency to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. The practices vary from country to country.
This training is organised within TCA2017
The National Agency of Erasmus+ Youth in Action in Romania (National Agency)
- The National Agency of Erasmus+ Youth in Action in Turkey (National Agency)
For additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org