Building Youth Supportive Communities
We can provide an amazing EVS opportunity (with a length between 1 and 12 months) to build youth supportive communities in rural Romania, all expenses paid, you will work with other like-minded young people and bring nonformal education and interculturality to young people in Izvoarele, Romania.
1. Promoting nonformal learning and volunteering in the extended community.
2. Non-formal learning activities with young people and children in the school
3. Nonformal learning activities with young people aged 15-19 within the Youth Centre.
4. Organizing cinema nights in the community and the surrounding villages
5. Managing the library within the youth centre
6. Documenting activities and reporting
7. Writing articles and blogposts
8. Mentoring sessions
Accommodation, food and transport arrangements
– accomodation, food allowance and pocket money provided
– local transport bus permits and bikes provided
– mentor support and language training
– coordination, materials and equipment for activities
– other trainings.
Training during the project
Beside the On-Arrival training and the Mid-Term Evaluation which are part of the EVS learning cycle we provide trainings for non-formal learning methods, communication, event organizing, presentation skills and many others.
– motivation for international volunteering
– availability and motivation for a six months mobility
– strong interest in learning a different European language
– motivation in working with children and young people
– motivation in developing new competencies and learning about community development
– having basic English communication skills, spoken and written.
– motivation to live and work in rural area.
Project Dates : A total of 50 week(s) during the period Sep 2017 to Aug 2018
How to apply
Send a CV and a motivation letter to : email@example.com