Volunteering in high school in the village
Possibilities for a volunteer:
– Organizing activities for students living in a boarding school through sports activities (in various fields)
– Co-organize / organize school and interschool competitions
– Supporting disabled school student with an individual course of learning
– Animation school (eg. School breaks, creating thematic newsletters school, eg. Of the EU, volunteering, etc.),
– organizing workshops, clubs interests
– Cooperation with the school with ongoing projects
– cooperation with the Occupational Therapy Workshops
-collaboration with the House of Culture – cyclical collaboration with a member of the Team – the director of the cultural center Maciej Sulik support workshops for senior citizens run by Maciek (once a week); support art classes, vocal, music, chess club, Cooperate / running clubs language Sr., cafes language
*exactt activities depends of needs and abilities of the volunteer
– implementing global education activities.
Accommodation, food and transport arrangements
international transport: volunteer is provided cover of international travel max of 360EUR (exact ammount depend on the residence country)
local transport: volunteer is provided one travel to Bialystok per week
food: volunteer has monthly food and pocket money allowance (around 760PLN per month)
accommodation: volunteer lives in school dormitory – has own room, bathroom and kitchen to share.
Training during the project
on-arrival training (Warsaw)
mid-term training (Toruń)
trainings provided by coordinating organisation (normally twice a year).
– The person who will be willing to co-create and develop sports activities
– good knowledge of English (and other languages is a +)
– Open person with motivation and intentions to animation school environment (during breaks and outside of class)
– A person willing to work with different target groups for development (youth, seniors and children) in collaboration with the House of Culture, Kindergarten and primary school through workshops, eg. Artistic or movement
– A person willing and determined to live and function in a small community
– strong motivation for learning polish language.
Project Dates : A total of 1 week(s) during the period Sep 2017 to Jul 2018
How to apply
Send a CV and a motivation letter to : email@example.com